Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 22/11/2005, 10:37
RoQ

Antigüedad: 19 años
el codigo que usas es el Flash Satay, que aparece en un articulo de A List Apart, que es una manera de insertar dflash en una web de manere valida, el problema con este codigo tambien lo explica el autor en el mismo articulo:
Cita:
After testing with some largish movies, I noticed something amiss. While every other browser was getting it right, IE/Windows was not streaming—it was waiting for the entire movie to download before playing it. This is fine for small movies, but for anything serious, the lack of streaming is unacceptable. I concluded that valid markup for Flash movies was possible, but only once Microsoft had fixed this problem with IE/Windows.
Es decir IE lo que hace es esperar que cargue toda la pelicula y luego la empieza a reproducir, para peliculas cortas es bueno pero para todo un sitio web hecho en flash definitivamente no. El autor para esto da la solucion que es el metodo Satay: crear una pelicula pequeña que con ActionScript cargue la grande, con este IE empieza a reproducir una vez cargada la pelicula contenedora
Cita:
The container movie

I created a new Flash movie and put the following ActionScript on Frame 1 right in the root of the movie:

Código:
_root.loadMovie(_root.path,0);
This instructs the Flash Player to load a movie, whose name is in the variable path on the root, into Level 0 of the current movie. All we need to do is make sure that the name of the movie we want to load is held in the variable called path.

Flash makes this part easy. The Flash Player loads any name/value pairs that are passed to a Flash movie on a query string into the root of the movie. This is useful for many different applications, but in our case it means that we just need to call the movie like this:

Código:
c.swf?path=movie.swf
The container movie is c.swf. I’m passing it a variable called path with a value of movie.swf. This means that our ActionScript, when evaluated, would equate to this:

Código:
_root.loadMovie("movie.swf",0);
You can modify the behavior of the container movie to do whatever you like—as long as it’s kept small. You can use GET and POST to pass variables through the container if you need to, for example. This method, however, will only work well if the container movie is just a few kilobytes in size.

The markup

This leaves us with just the markup to finalize. We’ve dropped a lot of attributes, added some sparkling new ones, and tidied it all up:

Código:
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="c.swf?path=movie.swf" 
width="400" height="300">
<param name="movie" 
value="c.swf?path=movie.swf" />
</object>
So there it is—meaner, leaner, and altogether better for the environment. But what about that functionality we lost when axing the codebase attribute?
Pruebalo a ver si te funciona y nos dices porque yo nunca lo he probado