Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 15/04/2003, 11:21
fran86

Antigüedad: 21 años, 8 meses
Esta funcion se usa en los foros phpBB, y se distribuye bajo licencia GNU.
Código PHP:
/**
 * Rewritten by Nathan Codding - Feb 6, 2001.
 * - Goes through the given string, and replaces xxxx://yyyy with an HTML <a> tag linking
 *     to that URL
 * - Goes through the given string, and replaces [url]www.xxxx.yyyy[/url][zzzz] with an HTML <a> tag linking
 *     to [url]http://www.xxxx.yyyy[/url][/zzzz]
 * - Goes through the given string, and replaces xxxx@yyyy with an HTML mailto: tag linking
 *        to that email address
 * - Only matches these 2 patterns either after a space, or at the beginning of a line
 * Notes: the email one might get annoying - it's easy to make it more restrictive, though.. maybe
 * have it require something like [email][email protected][/email] or such. We'll see.
 */
function make_clickable($text)
{

// pad it with a space so we can match things at the start of the 1st line.

$ret ' ' $text;

// matches an "xxxx://yyyy" URL at the start of a line, or after a space.
    // xxxx can only be alpha characters.
    // yyyy is anything up to the first space, newline, comma, double quote or <

$ret preg_replace("#([\t\r\n ])([a-z0-9]+?){1}://([\w\-]+\.([\w\-]+\.)*[\w]+(:[0-9]+)?(/[^ \"\n\r\t<]*)?)#i"'\1<a href="\2://\3" target="_blank">\2://\3</a>'$ret);

// matches a "www|ftp.xxxx.yyyy[/zzzz]" kinda lazy URL thing
    // Must contain at least 2 dots. xxxx contains either alphanum, or "-"
    // zzzz is optional.. will contain everything up to the first space, newline, 
    // comma, double quote or <.

$ret preg_replace("#([\t\r\n ])(www|ftp)\.(([\w\-]+\.)*[\w]+(:[0-9]+)?(/[^ \"\n\r\t<]*)?)#i"'\1<a href="http://\2.\3" target="_blank">\2.\3</a>'$ret);

// matches an email@domain type address at the start of a line, or after a space.
    // Note: Only the followed chars are valid; alphanums, "-", "_" and or ".".

$ret preg_replace("#([\n ])([a-z0-9\-_.]+?)@([\w\-]+\.([\w\-\.]+\.)*[\w]+)#i""\\1<a href=\"mailto:\\2@\\3\">\\2@\\3</a>"$ret);

// Remove our padding..

$ret substr($ret1);

return(
$ret);

Te advierto que nunca la he usado, asi que no se si funciona