Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 09/12/2010, 23:39
jcroot88

Antigüedad: 13 años, 4 meses
Respuesta: Algo raro esta pasando con los referidos a mi sitio...

Nuevamente gracias por tu respuesta... crees que si bloqueo ese rango de IPs afecte el trafico o numero de visitas de mi blog? la verdad es que mi blog recien empieza y no quisiera que el numero de visitas se viera afectado de ninguna manera. Otra cosa... me puse en contacto con HostGator y segun ellos esto es normal, he aqui la conversacion (dejame saber si prefieres que te ponga la conversacion en castellano) yo soy el "client":

(10:13:21 PM) Luke Le: Welcome to HostGator Live Chat, my name is Luke and I am happy to assist you

(10:13:32 PM) Client: Dear HostGator, something really strange is happening with my site: undiamejor.com I was just checking my log stats and there are more than three adult sites referring my site.

(10:13:50 PM) Luke Le: Which log stats did you view?

(10:14:03 PM) Client: Webalizer Stats

(10:14:48 PM) Luke Le: Alright

(10:14:53 PM) Client: My site has nothing to do with adult content and I just
don't know what is happening.

(10:15:32 PM) Luke Le: One moment while I investigate this for you.

(10:15:36 PM) Client: Thanks!

(10:23:13 PM) Luke Le: This is Webalizer and not AWStats?

(10:23:32 PM) Client: Webalizer Stats

(10:24:53 PM) Luke Le: Thank you.

(10:26:18 PM) Luke Le: Referrers are those URLs that lead a user to your site or caused the browser to request something from your server. The vast majority of requests are made from your own URLs, since most HTML pages contain links to other objects such as graphics files. If one of your HTML pages contains links to 10 graphic images, then each request for the HTML page will produce 10 more hits with the referrer specified as the URL of your own HTML page.

(10:27:15 PM) Client: I see

(10:27:19 PM) Luke Le: So this is not anything you can control

(10:27:34 PM) Luke Le: It just reports where the initial HTTP request came from

(10:27:40 PM) Client: My question is... is this bad for my site?

(10:28:11 PM) Luke Le: No it is not, you really do not have any control over it. It just means that the initial HTTP request spawned from that location.

(10:28:11 PM) Client: Are those adult sites referring my site?

(10:29:14 PM) Client: Well if I see a site or link under referring list that means somebody accessed my site from that particular adult site, how could this be done?

(10:29:30 PM) Luke Le: Probably not referring or linking to you, but they happen to have the URL to your website whether it be from cookies or malware. They could get your URL or domain through a variety of ways since it is publicly accessible

(10:30:05 PM) Client: I see

(10:30:09 PM) Client: Well Thanks