Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 24/05/2011, 10:58
valentina4you
Colaborador

Antigüedad: 13 años, 8 meses
Como hacer HDR?

Buenas! Bueno, nuevamente me encuentro antre otra duda fotográfica, las imágenes HDR. He estado leyendo al respecto y entiendo que se hacen con una imagen normal, otra sobre expuesta y otra sub expuerta. Lo que no me queda muy claro es la diferencia de efectos. Es decir, he visto muchas fotos con un efecto HDR leve que a penas quedan bien, y después encuentro fotos como estas:

Creo que para este tipo se utilizan más de un programa, por lo que estuve viendo:

Cita:
Photomatix Pro (required) – It’s already inexpensive, and you can save more money by using the Photomatix Coupon Code STUCKINCUSTOMS. Go to the Photomatix website and have fun! For more detailed info, see my full Photomatix Review.
Photoshop (recommended) – You can buy Photoshop or Photoshop Elements right from the Adobe website, and begin the download.
Noiseware Professional (optional) – I have tried a multitude of “noise reduction” software packages. You’ll notice that the HDR process can create a bit of noise, to say the least. I use Noiseware Professional (for Windows or Mac).
Note: After you “Proceed to Checkout”, use the Imagenomic Coupon Code “STUCKINCUSTOMS” to save even more money!
Topaz Adjust (optional and awesome) – You can grab it from the Topaz Website. This product can help bring some contrast and pop into the final product. I have a Topaz Adjust Review here on the site if you want to read more. If you can afford a little more, I suggest the whole Topaz Photoshop Bundle since it comes with a lot of other goodies too!
What else do I use? - I use many tools and have a blast with them all. If you want other amazing pieces of software that I use, then I suggest you see my Nik Review and my onOne Plugin Review. Both are great!
Pero hay cosas que aún no entiendo. Para empezar, si se tiene que sacar 3 fotografías distintas, cómo hacen esto con elementos en movimiento como autos, olas, animales, etc.

Eso si no lo he encontrado en ningún lado.
No logro que ningún resultado me quede como yo quiero, de muy buena calidad. Si alguien pudiera ayudarme un poco lo agradecería.