Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 24/09/2013, 06:16
Tedel

Antigüedad: 13 años, 3 meses
Respuesta: Mi web es ilegal ?

Bueno...

1. El correo electrónico es genuino.
2. El problema creo que no está por el lado del dominio sino por el lado del contenido. Lee esto:

Cita:
Can I combine Facebook brand assets with new terms or artwork to create my own marks and logos, or modify the color or design to fit with the style of my website or packaging?

You may not modify Facebook brand assets in any way, such as by changing the design or color. The exception is if you are working in print media or product packaging and you’re unable to use the correct color due to technical limitations. In those cases, you can revert to black and white.

You may scale the size of brand assets to suit your needs, as long as they are not the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
Traducción:

No puedes usar la palabra Facebook sin respetar sus artes. En portadasparafacebook.org estás haciendo cualquier cosa menos usar su logotipo, su arte, sus colores. Creo que por ahí está el problema.

Te recomendaría que envíes una carta en inglés pidiendo información sobre cuál es exactamente la causa de su reclamo por marca registrada. Yo pondría algo así:

Cita:
Dear sir or madam,

I do not understand why are you sending me this trademark notice. I see many websites with the name Facebook somewhere on the domain name, and they are still online. Please explain.

If the problem is not the domain name, please let me know specifically what are you complaining about, so we can solve it.

Regards,
Rocc Sifredi
Mientras más escribas peor será para ti en un juicio, así que escribe poco y ve directísimo al punto.

Espero ayude.
Yo