PHP 4.3.4 has been released. The focus of this release was the resolution of
bugs and at the time of release some 70 bugs were resolved. All users are
encouraged to upgrade to 4.3.4.
PHP 4.3.4 contains, among others, following important fixes:
* Fixed disk_total_space() and disk_free_space() under FreeBSD.
* Fixed FastCGI being unable to bind to a specific IP.
* Fixed several bugs in mail() implementation on win32.
* Fixed crashes in a number of functions.
* Fixed compile failure on MacOSX 10.3 Panther.
PHP Development Team.
Pues mas claro no puede estar
jeje el siguiente paso sera PH5 estable :P a ver que nos depara :P