Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 10/07/2006, 13:27
Madden

Antigüedad: 17 años, 10 meses
Alguien sabe q diferencia existe entre el terra spugnae y el europa barborum?
El mod EB ocupa mas espacio.
Cual me recomendais, aqui os veo a todos con el terrae spugnae.

En otro orden de cosas ya he usado el reg cleaner y de paso he eliminado ya algunos archivos por hay suelots aparte de los del Rome y lo intentare por 3ª vez con cualquiera de esos 2 mods a ver q ocurre.

En las instrucciones del barborum dice...

Make sure you have a clean version of RTW installed on your computer, then install patch version 1.2. This patch is still available on many RTW sites, including Activision's site. (hasta ahi todo claro)

Once this is done, we encourage you to make a backup of the entire /data/ directory and subdirectories. (aqui ya me surgen dudas, no se si me dice q me animan a backup, q no se si es borrar, toda la carpeta data)

A partir de aqui ya me pierdo

Next, run the EB installation utility. This should install all files to their proper locations, and create a new shortcut on your desktop. All you need to do is run this shortcut to test EB (if you must use your own shortcut, please note the -show_err and -nm parameters, these help us in testing and give you better content, respectively).

If you have problems, prior to attempting to play the game, make sure you delete Rome Total War/data/world/maps/base/map.rwm. This file may need to be removed from the recycle bin.

When first playing, please make sure to load the campaign script every time you first start a campaign, and any time you load a saved game. Whenever you click on certain game elements and the script is not running, the advisor will pop up to remind you. This is very important; much of the EB game experience is found in scripting, and so not running this will be very problematic.

Saludos