Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 19/06/2008, 21:37
turbex

Antigüedad: 16 años, 3 meses
Respuesta: Problemas con envío de mails

Hola a todos... llené un formulario de esos de hotmail mandando los dominios que quería q ponga en su Sender ID y bueno esto es lo que me respondío...

Primero... me dijeron que mi dominio principal (el de mi reseller, que por cierto cuenta con IP Dedicada) ya había sido añadida a la lista de Sender ID y que debo esperar 2 días útiles (laborables)... y esto también me pusieron...

--------------------------------
While Sender ID supports the ?all terminator we recommend that you replace it with a -all or at the very least ~all. The reason being is that the ?all terminator will return a 'Neutral' score when the SPF check fails. The Neutral score enables malicious senders to more easily impersonate and spoof your domain.

You do not need to notify us when you make this or any revision to your SPF record since we will automatically pull the current record from the DNS daily. Thanks again for your support in improving online trust and confidence.

Regarding your aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.com, bbbbbbbbbbbb.com, uuuuuuuuuu.com, xxxxxxxxxx.com and nnnnnnnnn.com, we have added these domains to the Sender ID queue. However, we were not able to add this domain to the Sender ID program as we were unable to find any SPF record associated with this domain. If the domain provided to us is not the correct name please let us know, by replying to this email.

It is possible that you have made the changes to your DNS information, but this has not fully replicated throughout the Internet. The good news is that you do not need to notify us when you create or any revisions to your SPF record since we will automatically pull the current record from the DNS daily. Once a SPF record is found your domain will leave the Sender ID queue and be added to the Sender ID program.
-----------------------

Me algo del SPF que no entiendo y que no sé q tengo q poner....
también me dicen q los dominios de las cuentas q tengo en mi reseller no se han podido añadir por algo del SPF que sigo sin saber como hacer...

si algún alma caritativa podría decirme que tengo que hacer se lo agradecería...
y de nuevo gracias a todos por el apoyo...

sALUDOS

Última edición por turbex; 08/07/2009 a las 09:39