Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 29/06/2008, 05:23
skullz-group

Antigüedad: 16 años, 5 meses
Respuesta: AYUDA Account Suspended for abnormally high CPU use

Adsl5Mb gracias por tus palabras y el texto,tomo nota,ok.

Aqui sigo con los emails que nos enviamos.Ya he podido hacer los back ups de las bases de datos y de los archivos.Solo me falta el domiño.

yo:

I want to make a backup of my web.In the Web is my job two years.First I want to make a backup server and then talk about new contracts.

ellos:

Thank you for the update.

Please note that you can easily perform a back up of your account by following the instructions below:

First you would need to know what your site consist of and thus what should be backed up/restored. Usually sites are composed from files and databases. You must take care of them all if you want to have your site exactly the way it has been before.

Backup/restore your files. In order to backup your files we recommend using ftp and copy them to your local pc. After that you can easily upload back the files and your files will be restored. If you're not sure which folders should be copied please copy public_html. On how to use ftp with our services please check: http://faq.siteground.com/faq/upload-website-ftp.html

Backup of your databases. In this case we'll assume your site has mysql database(s). For dealing with your MySql databases, please go to your Cpanel, MySql databases section. At the bottom you'll notice a link to PhpMyAdmin.

In phpMyAdmin, backing up (exporting) your database is simple. First choose your database from the left menu. Then click the Export tab. Select all the tables, check “Add DROP TABLE” and “Save as file”. Leave all other options untouched. Finally click on “Go” and the database dump will be downloaded to your pc.

To restore (import) a database in phpMyAdmin, first choose the database you'll be restoring from the left menu. Then please click the SQL tab. You have the option of importing a .sql file. Use the “Browse” button to find it on your pc and then click “Go” at the bottom.

On the other hand, you can order a full back up of your account via your customer area -> get support -> help desk -> exclusive professional services -> back up creation.

Considering the information above, please inform us if you need further information in order to resolve this issue.

Kind Regards,

George Y.

yo:

Dear George in My Account Section no is posible open the Cpanel button "GO".My smartftp and my customer acount no running in my pc for realease the back up.What can i do.

ellos:

Hello,

Please excuse me if my reply has been confusing. The issue you have experience has been caused by the fact that your account was suspended -- I have provided you with general information regarding how to create a back up of your account but I have not unsuspend your account considering our terms of use.

We have made an exception for you and unsuspend your account now in order to be able to create a backup of your files now so you can proceed with the creation of your custom backup.

Still, please note that the http access to your account is disabled until this case is resolved.

Please inform us how to assist you further in this matter and your decision regarding this case. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

yo:

Hello again mr George now i can the back up of my ftp.Afther time i can the back up to phpMyAdmin.In the last hours i am respond other ticket too you mister,Ok.Many thanks to your support.Sorry for my english.

ellos:

Hello,

You are most welcome. I am glad that we are able to assist you in this matter.

Please inform us as soon as you decide what course of actions you will take regarding your abuse case as soon as you are ready.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

George Y.