Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 09/06/2010, 06:09
p2pdownloading
Invitado

Buenas hoy me llego un mail de la fifa ([email protected]), mi pregunta es si puedo tener problemas realmente, no tengo ningun tipo de contenido de la fifa alojado en la web, todo es con servidores externos. Los logos que me piden que elmini ya los elimine.
aqui esta el mail:

Dear Sirs

I am writing on behalf of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), FIFA-Strasse 20, P.O. Box, 8044 Zurich, Switzerland, with respect to the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa. FIFA owns the exclusive rights around the world in a number of trade marks and/or copyright works created for the tournament, including but not limited to the Official Emblem, Mascots, FIFA World Cup Trophy and numerous word marks such as FIFA WORLD CUP, SOUTH AFRICA 2010, WORLD CUP 2010 etc. (the "FIFA Marks"). FIFA has exclusive contractual arrangements in place with sponsors and licensees around the world relating to the exploitation of such rights in accordance with strict terms. Please see the information sheet at http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affe..._en_260908.pdf.

We have discovered that FIFA's Marks are being misused on the website under your control and/or legal ownership at http://movilzone.org/celulares/mundial-sudafrica-2010/.

• Relevant misuse: unauthorised use of official logo

FIFA has not consented to this activity and consequently, this is a clear misuse of FIFA's rights. Such activity is likely to cause material damage and harm to FIFA and its sponsors or licensees.

FIFA requires that you immediately remove the offending material and/or cease the offending activity within the next 5 days. Please note that further monitoring will take place to ensure that this request is fulfilled and the misuse is not repeated, and that FIFA's rights and those of its sponsors and licensees are protected.

Yours faithfully

Katherina Herbst

OpSec Security GmbH
Inselkammerstrasse 1
82008 München