Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 27/09/2010, 10:00
tatoman

Antigüedad: 22 años, 1 mes
Respuesta: Me quieren comprar un dominio ¿puede ser un timo?

Que lata, yo que me habia emociano con la oferta de esta gente:

De: Michael Steinberg <[email protected]>
Para: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviado: lun,27 septiembre, 2010 17:16
Asunto: Re: midominio.xxx

Can you accept 5,000 USD?

I have a 25,000 USD budget for 5-8 domain names. Have you had your domain names evaluated in the past? Without a valuation certificate we cannot be sure in the sale price. Moreover, my accountant and tax services always ask for valaution certificates . On the other side, it's very important for me in terms of reselling too. Of course, we must engage a valuation company with a REAL manual service. So I will only accept valuations from independent sources I and my accountant trust.

To avoid mistakes I asked domain experts about reputable appraisal companies. Please check this blog with suggestions from other sellers and buyers:
http://www.thenamepros.com/Archive/5298163.htm

If, for example, the valuation comes higher you can adjust your asking price accordingly. It will be fair. I also hope you can give me 12% - 15% discount.

After you send me the valuation via email (usually it takes 1-2 days to obtain it) we'll continue our negotiations. Do you sell domain with a web site or just the name? Domain without content is ok with me. Web site is not necessary.

What is your preferred payment method: Escrow.com, International wire transfer, PayPal.com or something else?

Hope we can come to an agreement fast.

Looking forward to your reply.

---------------------

Por lo que veo se trata del mismo elemento pero con otro nombre ;)

Pues me va a oir