Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 28/01/2012, 12:00
xandani

Antigüedad: 12 años, 3 meses
Respuesta: Problema hostgator

Me he puesto en contacto con ellos y me han comentado lo siguiente:

Thank you for contacting us.

I have taken a look at your account and while I do see that you have caching installed and enabled, you would benefit from some more tweaked settings. You can find our guide to the settings we recommend for WP Super Cache here:

http://support.hostgator.com/articles/specialized-help/technical/wordpress/wp-super-cache-plugin

Regarding the plugins you have installed and active, you do have some that can cause issues.

1. Force gzip: If this is compressing all of your content as it is being viewed, or something like that, it can cause a large number of issues regarding CPU usage due to how resource intensive this is. Assuming this is what this plugin does I would recommend removing it completely.

2. All In One SEO Pack: This is a very popular SEO plugin, however it is also known to be very resource intensive. We recommend removing it completely and replacing it with Greg's High Performance SEO pack as we have found Greg's to offer similar functionality while maintaining a much lower resource footprint on the server.

3. SEO Smart Links: We do strongly recommend only using a single SEO plugin for a WordPress site, especially if you have a lot of posts, as the more you have the more resource intensive things can be, especially when querying the database.

Those would be my recommendations getting started; once you have worked through them please let us know and we can re-evaluate the site at that time. Also, I noticed that you are getting crawled excessively by Attracta:

304 crawler05.attracta.com
40036 72.5.66.85 <------------------- This is 40,036 hits against your site since roughly 6am this morning

It looks like you will need to adjust the rate at which Attracta hits your site through your control panel for their service directly. I did also create a robots.txt in your public_html folder with a 20 second crawl delay to try and help with things like this as well.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues and we'll be happy to assist.

Eso de attracta.com no se lo que es ni como se cambia ni nada :S