Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 25/07/2012, 21:34
wolf00z

Antigüedad: 11 años, 9 meses
Busqueda Ejercicio de ingles

Hola quiero que me digan que opinan de la elección de conectores que he hecho en este ejercicio

Los conectores son

Therefore / In addition / As a result / Although / However

1. Computers are thought to have many remarkable powers. ____________most computers, whether large or small have three basic capabilities.

2. A computer can replace people in dull, routine tasks. ____________ it works the instructions given to it and cannot exercise any value judgments .

3. ______________ the development of digital computers is rooted in the abacus and early mechanical calculating devices, Charles Babbage is credited with the design of the first modern computer

4. Moser Baer India is among the very few Indian companies to have contributed to the establishment of new global technology standards. ______________, it became the first storage media company in the world to ship HD DVDs.

5. There are many common occupational hazards for workers who sit too long in front of the computer, ___________, the Break Reminder program is a useful feature for users who want to be reminded to take breaks.

Yo los acomode así

1- However
2- As a result
3- Although
4- In addition
5- Therefore

Pero tengo una duda con la oración 2, disculpen por publicar esto aqui y espero que me alguien me pueda ayudar.
Saludos