Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 16/08/2012, 14:33
PepeF

Antigüedad: 11 años, 9 meses
Respuesta: Se me va el texto.

Cita:
Iniciado por beeman00 Ver Mensaje
el style se lo colocas al div pero ademas limitas el ancho del div.

Código HTML:
Ver original
  1. <div style="word-wrap:word-break; width:300px;">Exactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has toExactly what I was looking for. I like that it's too shy to do anything until it has to</div>

ojo... al width le puse "300px" pero puede ser "50%" alineado a la izquierda, todo es cuestion de jugar un poco con la forma del div!
Ok gracias me funciono.