Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 13/09/2012, 22:13
Sesshaku
Moderador

Antigüedad: 18 años, 4 meses
Respuesta: Rome Total War 2. Para todos los que lo querían y pedían.

Hello all,

Apologies for the delay since the last update to this thread I have been away on holiday.
Looking at the response to my interview in the latest Rally Point episode I thought I would respond to some of the questions that people had after it.

Q. Are there really going to be around 700 units in Rome II?
A. Yes, with all the land units, mercenaries, auxiliaries, artillery and ships there will be around 700 units in Rome II.

Q. How much does the unit list and the look of units vary across the map?
A. Whilst there are areas where there will be similar units (siege engines with different looking crews for different cultures) we really want to emphasise the variety in the time period Rome II covers.

An example of this would be to compare the unit rosters we will have for the Germanics and the Gauls. They both have unique unit lists, and whilst there are some similar missile units and low level spearmen, they are big differences as well. Visually they will also look very different, armour and helmets being very rare for the Germanics and fairly common for the Gauls, different hair styles, different shield shapes and patterns etc.

Q. I bet most of those are DLC units aren’t they?
A. No that is the number that will be in the game when it launches.

Q. As the Greek cities are not going to be a single faction anymore but broken up into various different factions, will same be true of other factions from Rome II such as the Gauls or Britons.
A. There will be a lot of factions in the game and yes factions that were previously grouped together as one such as the Gauls will be split up into many tribes along with other cultural groups such as the Iberians, Britons etc.

Saludos

Última edición por Sesshaku; 16/09/2012 a las 08:21