Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 01/06/2004, 13:17
numbloq

Antigüedad: 20 años, 1 mes
ok, ahora me recontra perdí... como activo la GD??? estube modificando el php.ini y me dice que no encuentra el dll: php_gd2.dll... osea segui los pasos que dice aca... pero me tira error

How do I get gd to work with PHP?
php 4.3.x is available, and it includes a version of gd as "standard equipment." php_gd2.dll is included in PHP installation for Windows, it's just not enabled by default. To turn it on, the user may simply uncomment the line "extension=php_gd2.dll" in php.ini and restart the PHP extension. Change:

#extension=php_gd2.dll

To:

extension=php_gd2.dll

You may also have to correct the extension directory setting from:

extension_dir = "./"

To:

extension_dir = "./extensions/"

Thanks to Benoit Blais for this last point. Thanks also to Alan MacDougall.

The PHP 4.3.x version of gd offers features similar to and sometimes in addition to those included in the latest version of gd found here. If you are working with PHP, using the built-in gd of PHP 4.3.0 or better is recommended. However, if you wish to continue using php 4.2.3 but need gd support for it, see the patching PHP for gd 2.0.8 and up page for important information. Please understand that patching PHP is probably not easier than upgrading PHP unless you have a very good reason to believe upgrading will not work for you.

The php-gd maintainers included a statement saying that their improvements would be contributed back to the "mainstream" gd, so I look forward to seeing them merged in the near future, and I wish to thank the PHP authors for the considerable work already done in this area.

otro error que me tira es este:
Warning: main(rgb.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\1.php on line 15
Gracias