Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 03/03/2005, 02:20
Vice

Antigüedad: 20 años, 10 meses
Mirando la documentación (es fundamental), he visto una opción del PhpMyAdmin que te permite restringir las bases de datos que va a ver un usuario:
Cita:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['only_db'] string or array
If set to a (an array of) database name(s), only this (these) database(s) will be shown to the user. Since phpMyAdmin 2.2.1, this/these database(s) name(s) may contain MySQL wildcards characters ("_" and "%"): if you want to use literal instances of these characters, escape them (I.E. use 'my\_db' and not 'my_db').
This setting is an efficient way to lower the server load since the latter does not need to send MySQL requests to build the available database list. But it does not replace the privileges rules of the MySQL database server. If set, it just means only these databases will be displayed but not that all other databases can't be used.

An example of using more that one database: $cfg['Servers'][$i]['only_db'] = array('db1', 'db2');

As of phpMyAdmin 2.5.5 the order inside the array is used for sorting the databases in the left frame, so that you can individually arrange your databases.
If you want to have certain databases at the top, but don't care about the others, you do not need to specify all other databases. Use: $cfg['Servers'][$i]['only_db'] = array('db3', 'db4', '*'); instead to tell phpMyAdmin that it should display db3 and db4 on top, and the rest in alphabetic order.