Foros del Web » Estrategias Digitales y Negocios Online » Negocios »

Ayudame con Hipoteca.co

Estas en el tema de Ayudame con Hipoteca.co en el foro de Negocios en Foros del Web. Hi! I am an international angel investor and want to build a financial internet service offering mortgages and directed to spanish speaking customers around the ...
Antiguo 16/02/2011, 03:55

Antigüedad: 13 años, 2 meses
Busqueda Ayudame con Hipoteca.co

Hi!

I am an international angel investor and want to build a financial internet service offering mortgages and directed to spanish speaking customers around the world.

I have an exceptional opportunity to buy the domain Hipoteca.co for a very moderate price in the coming days. I think the new global domain extension .co suits perfectly for a global operating company but I want you to help me with advise about the keyword "hipoteca". It should be common and instincive in everys spanish speaking country, if possible.

1. Is Hipoteca the only word used for Mortgage in spanish language?

2. If not, what are the other words used?

3. Are there any differences between the distinct spanish speaking countries with respect to the usage of the word hipoteca?

Thanx in advance for your advice,
Inversionista
Antiguo 17/02/2011, 19:30
Antigüedad: 14 años, 5 meses
Respuesta: Ayudame con Hipoteca.co

entonces?
A que viene esto?

Pagina web personal Mijail Rondon

Etiquetas: emprendimiento-web
Atención: Estás leyendo un tema que no tiene actividad desde hace más de 6 MESES, te recomendamos abrir un Nuevo tema en lugar de responder al actual.
Respuesta

La zona horaria es GMT -6. Ahora son las 18:38.