Foros del Web » Programación para mayores de 30 ;) » Java »

ayuda con netbeans

Estas en el tema de ayuda con netbeans en el foro de Java en Foros del Web. al correr cuakquier aplicacion o jsp en netbeans me da un error en el archivo build-impl.xml, por lo que no tengo idea ...acá muestro parte ...
Antiguo 26/06/2006, 13:54

Antigüedad: 17 años, 10 meses
ayuda con netbeans

al correr cuakquier aplicacion o jsp en netbeans me da un error en el archivo build-impl.xml, por lo que no tengo idea ...acá muestro parte de este archivo marcando el error aquí:<nbdeploy forceRedeploy="${forceRedeploy}" clientUrlPart="${client.urlPart}" debugmode="false"/>

<!--
======================
EXECUTION SECTION
======================
-->
<target name="run" depends="run-deploy,run-display-browser" description="Deploy to server and show in browser."/>
<target name="run-deploy" depends="init,compile,compile-jsps,-do-compile-single-jsp,dist">
<nbdeploy forceRedeploy="${forceRedeploy}" clientUrlPart="${client.urlPart}" debugmode="false"/>
</target>
Antiguo 22/08/2008, 10:47
Antigüedad: 15 años, 10 meses
Respuesta: ayuda con netbeans

Ok , I think I might have one half way solution for you...

If you click on windows tab and then select runtime, you will see the runtime window to your left.
Expand the server section and you will see the tomcat bundle server.
This as most of you know, comes with netbeans, unless you installed tomcat yourself on your machine.

To get rid of your problem that probably has to do with authorization/login on tomcat, download and install tomcat by itself.

Once you have done that, go back to your runtime window in netbeans and rightclick on server. Select add server.
Select correct server and click next.
Where it ask you to specify Catalina Home, brows to the following place: C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0
(for most of you running under windows xp, this should be the case).

If the location is wrong, it will tell you.

Enter your username and password and click finish.

Done. all you have to do now is to rightclick on you project in the project window and select properties.
Click on the Run item and you will see a drop down window that says server. Select the Tomcat 5.0 and not the bundle Tomcat. click ok

run your project....
at least this will help you to move on.....
Antiguo 22/08/2008, 11:49
Colaborador

Antigüedad: 21 años, 1 mes

Jocluis, se agradece el uso de nuestro idioma en Foros del Web, y en todo caso, cuando tomes texto desde otro sitio web, lo más correcto es que pongas la fuente. En este caso:

http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?me...283042#4283042

Saludos,
Antiguo 26/08/2008, 13:52
Antigüedad: 15 años, 10 meses

tenia la copia pero no la pagina en la memoria...xD...!
Atención: Estás leyendo un tema que no tiene actividad desde hace más de 6 MESES, te recomendamos abrir un Nuevo tema en lugar de responder al actual.
Respuesta

La zona horaria es GMT -6. Ahora son las 15:41.