Foros del Web » Administración de Sistemas » Software para Servers »

4 servers y un balanceador de carga

Estas en el tema de 4 servers y un balanceador de carga en el foro de Software para Servers en Foros del Web. Hola, A ver si alguien me puede ayudar con estos problemas: Question 1 Imagine you have a pool of 4 webservers where the load is ...
Antiguo 07/02/2010, 09:13

Antigüedad: 16 años
4 servers y un balanceador de carga

Hola,

A ver si alguien me puede ayudar con estos problemas:

Question 1
Imagine you have a pool of 4 webservers where the load is balanced between them without preserving connections for a user to a specific server (i.e. each connection may go to any webserver even if they come from the same user). It’s important to note that from the outside, there’s no way to send a request to a specific server, all requests go to the load balancer.
There is a post creation flow, where you enter the post title, body and may upload an image you want with it. When you hit continue, the next page must show a preview of the post (including the image).
The main problem is that the request to show the preview may reach a different server than the server where the images where uploaded.
Sketch a possible solution for this situation.

Question 4
Under the same scenario of Question 1 where the servers are load balanced, every request may arrive to a different server, and there are no sessions.
How could you implement a CAPTCHA?
Please realize this problem has two parts:
1.- How to serve the image if the request that loads the HTML and the request for the image may go to different servers
2.- How to validate user input.

Un saludo y muchas gracias.

Etiquetas: carga, servers, servidores
Atención: Estás leyendo un tema que no tiene actividad desde hace más de 6 MESES, te recomendamos abrir un Nuevo tema en lugar de responder al actual.
Respuesta

La zona horaria es GMT -6. Ahora son las 03:20.