Foros del Web » Estrategias Digitales y Negocios Online » Temas legales »

Me quieren quitar mi dominio blogredtube.com

Estas en el tema de Me quieren quitar mi dominio blogredtube.com en el foro de Temas legales en Foros del Web. Hola les quiero adjuntar 2 cartas que me llegaron en los ultimos 2 dias donde la empresa redtube.com de contenido adulto me quiere quitar mi ...
Antiguo 23/12/2011, 09:36

Antigüedad: 14 años, 7 meses
Me quieren quitar mi dominio blogredtube.com

Hola les quiero adjuntar 2 cartas que me llegaron en los ultimos 2 dias donde la empresa redtube.com de contenido adulto me quiere quitar mi dominio blogredtube.com

la primera carta dice:

"Re: Case No. D2011-2244
<blogredtube.com>
Notice of Change in Registrant Information

Dear Complainant,

Further to our Acknowledgment of Receipt of Complaint, please be advised of the following:

The registrant of the disputed domain name(s) in the above referenced proceeding has been identified by the concerned Registrar, Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com, as being different to the entity named in the Complaint as Respondent. The registrant information we have received from the Registrar(s) is as follows:

Registrant:
IsMyTube.Com
IsMyTube.Com ([email protected])
Calle 187 #
Bogota
Cundinamarca/Suba,11001000
CO
Tel. +57.573173562378

Creation Date: 03-Mar-2011
Expiration Date: 03-Mar-2012

Administrative Contact:
IsMyTube.Com
Calle 187 #
Bogota
CO
Tel. +57.573173562378

Technical Contact:
IsMyTube.Com
Calle 187 #
Bogota
CO
Tel. +57.573173562378

Billing Contact:
IsMyTube.Com
Calle 187 #
Bogota
CO
Tel. +57.573173562378

Please be advised that this invitation is not being issued by the Center as a formal deficiency under the Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (Rules), and that (although the Center generally recommends such amendment, as indicated also at the end of this email) you are not being (formally) required as such by the Center to file an amendment to the Complaint (or an Amended Complaint) in light of the same in order to proceed with the Complaint as filed.

If you choose not to accept this invitation to file an amendment to the Complaint (or Amended Complaint), we would ask that you confirm your election to proceed with your Complaint without amendment by December 27, 2011, on the basis that any resultant (or related) issues of proper Respondent identity would in any case need to be considered at the discretion of the (to be) appointed panel in due course.

If you should choose to accept the invitation and file an amendment to the Complaint (or an Amended Complaint) in light of the provided information, we would ask that you do so by December 27, 2011.

If you so choose to amend the Complaint, with a view to notification of the Complaint and implementation of any Decision under the Policy and Rules, we suggest that any such amendment should at a minimum contain the additional information which has been provided by the Registrar (as provided above). While such amendment is commonly made by the simple addition of the newly identified registrant to the Complaint (i.e., in addition to the original named Respondent), any final determination as to the proper identity of the Respondent(s) will be at the sole discretion of the Panel to be appointed in this case.

We note also that any such amendment may have consequences for mutual jurisdiction and communications, and that the corresponding mutual jurisdiction and communications paragraphs of the Complaint may need to be addressed in any such amendment to the Complaint. You may also consider amending the facts and arguments in the Complaint in light of the above. Any submission by you to the Center as a result of this notice must be signed and should be copied to the Respondent(s) as named therein and the concerned Registrar.

Any such amendment to the Complaint (or Amended Complaint) shall be submitted to the Center electronically (e.g., by signed PDF using the email address: [email protected]).

Any such submission should be made to the Center by December 27, 2011.

Should the Center not receive any such amendment (or alternately, your confirmation that you elect not to file an amendment) by December 27, 2011, we will proceed to formal Complaint Notification on the assumption that you chose not to make an amendment to the Complaint in light of this notice. For avoidance of doubt regarding the Center's notification obligations under the Policy and Rules and to preserve the Panel's discretion (on appointment) to consider any Respondent identity issues, the Center will nevertheless provide a copy of the Complaint both to the Respondent as currently named in the Complaint, and to the registrant contact details subsequently disclosed by the Registrar.

To the extent that the Center's recommendation would be sought in this regard, it would be (if only to avoid potential decision implementation issues) to amend the Complaint in light of the disclosed information. While the decision to amend (or not) is at the discretion of the Complainant at this stage of the proceedings, we would note that it is also within an appointed Panel's discretion to require such amendment (and/or further procedural steps) at a later stage, or to take such other steps (including at the level of any issued decision as it may consider appropriate in light of any determination it may make regarding proper Respondent identity.)

If you have any questions and would like to discuss any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Shu Hu
Case Manager
WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center"

La segunda dice:

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: You or your Company has been named a Respondent in
an arbitration under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
(UDRP) for your registration and/or use of blogredtube.com. If you have
not already, you will be receiving Complaint Notification Instructions
for case number D2011-2244, currently under compliance review. You need to take
immediate steps to protect your rights (see below).

Who We Are: We are a Michigan law firm specializing in domain name
disputes and cybersquatting law, including UDRP cases such as this one.
We monitor UDRP filings with both the National Arbitration Forum (NAF)
and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and provide
courtesy notice to Respondents such as yourself so that you can (a) review
the matter immediately and (b) use the extra time to prepare your
defense with your attorney. We do not represent the Complainant in
this matter.

Do Not Delay: You must respond within 20 days of the commencement
date, and a failure to respond can cause you to lose your valuable
domain. In addition, your legal and financial exposure may not be
limited to the UDRP. The filing of a UDRP does not limit the
Complainant's ability to sue you in a court of law under the
Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (ACPA) or related
cybersquatting law and seek damages. Therefore, even if you do not
wish to retain the domain name, proper disposition of this UDRP and a
release of any related liability is critical.

What You Should Do Next:

1. You should contact your domain name attorney and provide them with
this courtesy notice and the Complaint you have or soon will receive
so they can begin protecting your interests.

2. Our lawyers regularly handle responses to UDRP Complaints. If you
do not have a domain name attorney or if your regular attorney does
not have experience with the UDRP, you or your attorney may contact us
for a free consultation by replying to this email or calling
866-936-7447.

Do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions.

Traverse Legal, PLC
866-936-7447 (office)
TraverseLegal.com
[email protected]

Domain Name Disputes: UDRP and Cybersquatting Attorneys
(http://www.traverselegal.com/domain-disputes/)

This email may constitute attorney advertising, and is being sent in
compliance with, the Michigan Rules of Professional Conduct 7.1 – 7.3.
This email does not constitute attorney advice, nor does this email
create an attorney client relationship. Contact an attorney
immediately if you have any questions about your specific situation."

Que puedo hacer en cuanto a esto , ya vi que mi registrador de dominio el ha pasado el dominio al registrador principal en este momento no tengo el control del dominio pero tampoco lo tiene redtube.com

Que me recomiendan hacer? Que problemas puedo tener soy de latinoamerica.
Antiguo 24/12/2011, 09:38
Moderador egiptólogo

Antigüedad: 22 años, 2 meses
Respuesta: Me quieren quitar mi dominio blogredtube.com

básicamente estás bajo un proceso de disputas de dominio, si deseas conservar el dominio te sugiero contactar con un abogado o por lo menos lee todos los reglamentos al respecto y contesta con tu apelación. De otra forma es muy probable que la OMPI (WIPO en inglés) le de la razón al demandante y te quite el dominio.

Sin embargo la OMPI no tiene potestad para imponer multas ni cualquier otro tipo de sanción legal, así que lo peor que te puede pasar (y lo más lógico, ya que estás usando una marca registrada) es que te quiten el dominio.

Esocon respecto al primer email.
El segundo email es publicidad de una firma de abogados...

Pobre del que lo sabe todo, porque no tiene nada más que aprender ni razón para vivir. -
Antiguo 24/12/2011, 10:50

uffff muchas gracias por tu contesta hombre
Antiguo 24/12/2011, 11:22
Antigüedad: 12 años, 4 meses

que cosa! yo iria a hablar con un abogado y que el se encargue del tema. En el caso de que no quieras gastar plata yo les cederia el dominio (te ahorras la plata del abogado, dolor de cabeza y mas).

saludos amigo!
Antiguo 24/12/2011, 12:20

Si eso es lo que hare no tengo dinero para abogados ahorita
Antiguo 24/12/2011, 13:24

Antigüedad: 14 años, 3 meses

Esto es la ... Uno recibe un requirimiento de unos abogados y recibe al mismo tiempo la publicidad de otros para defenderle. Así con suerte se alarga el procesos y van cobrando ambos por sus servicios.

Estos procesos pueden durar mucho tiempo y uno debe tener mucho dinero si se quiere meter a ello. No es sólo tener dinero para abogados sino tener dinero para pagarles durante mucho tiempo.
Antiguo 24/12/2011, 14:09

si tengo otra consulta he redireccionado el dominio a otra pagina mia que en el nombre del dominio no tiene la palabra redtube pero dentro del contenido si. Quisiera la checkearan ismytube.com (CONTENIDO ADULTO) y me dijeran si eso tambien me puede traer problemas? Otra cosa mi pagina tiene videos de redtube pero son los videos que ellos mismos proporcionan . Es decir ellos dan el codigo embed para que otros sitios los coloquen.

Podria tener problemas con este sitio tambien?
Antiguo 31/12/2011, 18:26
Antigüedad: 14 años

Escribe una carta de aceptacion en el sitio que te deslinde de responsabilidades, al entrar en el sitio aceptas que bla bla bla... Limpiate las manos, si llega a suceder algo, tienes un punto fuerte a tu favor, para cualkier abogado y eso, el tan solo entrar en el sitio es aceptar tus condiciones, ya que el sitio es tuyo......
Antiguo 01/01/2012, 10:05

Antigüedad: 13 años, 5 meses

No se lo des, el dominio es tuyo. Lucha por llevarlo a goddady o alguno parecido.

Una vez en él, no pongas nada que se pueda suponer que intentas suplantar la identidad de redtube.com

Luego hazles una oferta y véndeles el dominio. No pueden quitartelo y ya vi casos parecidos siendo .com

Eso si, en .es no tienes nada que hacer
Antiguo 02/01/2012, 07:59
Moderador egiptólogo

Antigüedad: 22 años, 2 meses

Cita:
Iniciado por zero0097 Ver Mensaje
Escribe una carta de aceptacion en el sitio que te deslinde de responsabilidades, al entrar en el sitio aceptas que bla bla bla... Limpiate las manos
perdona, pero eso no tiene nada que ver y no va a ayudar en nada. El conflicto es por el dominio, no or las condociones del sitio. Además el proceso ya está iniciado, la otra parte ya tiene las pruebas suficientes.

Cita:
Iniciado por AplicaWeb
No se lo des, el dominio es tuyo. Lucha por llevarlo a goddady o alguno parecido.
eso, siento la franqueza, es otro disparate. estamos hablando de temas legales, hay que tener muy claro como funciona esto sino se perjudica más que ayudar.

Para empezar, el caso en la OMPI ya está iniciado, si es que hasta le dieron una ref: D2011-2244. No está es su poder ya decidir que hacer con el dominio, sino en poder de la OMPI. Y por supuesto que tener el dominio en godaddy o en otro registrador es irrelevante, no te va a salvar para nada ya que la OMPI está por encima de cualquier registrador autorizado.

Viendo el dominio, los contenidos de la web, etc... diría que el caso está 99% perdido. Lo único que lo podría salvar es que la otra parte cometa algún error en el proceso (vamos, que los abogados se confundan con algún papel, pero lo dudo)

Pobre del que lo sabe todo, porque no tiene nada más que aprender ni razón para vivir. -

Etiquetas: contenido, dominio, empresa, legal
Atención: Estás leyendo un tema que no tiene actividad desde hace más de 6 MESES, te recomendamos abrir un Nuevo tema en lugar de responder al actual.
Respuesta

La zona horaria es GMT -6. Ahora son las 09:56.