Foros del Web » Administración de Sistemas » Dominios »

problema con dominio.com.mx

Estas en el tema de problema con dominio.com.mx en el foro de Dominios en Foros del Web. hola a todos, Tengo un problemilla desde ya hace tiempo con un dominio, el cual ya tengo ke solucionar y aun no encuentro por donde ...
Antiguo 07/09/2007, 10:38

Antigüedad: 16 años, 10 meses
problema con dominio.com.mx

hola a todos,
Tengo un problemilla desde ya hace tiempo con un dominio, el cual ya tengo ke solucionar y aun no encuentro por donde jeje. Les explico, tengo un mail server con fedora c6 (sendmail) y tengo hay tres dominios dominio1.com dominio2.com y dominio3.com.mx y este ultimo es el del problema, no puedo enviar ni recibir mails desde ese dominio. leyendo en la web encontre ke el problema es de DNS pero de eso no se nada, espero alguno de ustedes me pueda ayudar. El dominio lo registre en nic.mx y el servicio de DNS me lo da rackspace, cheke mi dominio en DNSreport y he aqui lo ke me marca:

en la categoria de parent :
WARN Glue at parent nameservers WARNING. The parent servers (I checked with a.ns.mx.) are not providing glue for all your nameservers. This means that they are supplying the NS records (host.example.com), but not supplying the A records (192.0.2.53), which can cause slightly slower connections, and may cause incompatibilities with some non-RFC-compliant programs. This is perfectly acceptable behavior per the RFCs. This will usually occur if your DNS servers are not in the same TLD as your domain (for example, a DNS server of "ns1.example.org" for the domain "example.com"). In this case, you can speed up the connections slightly by having NS records that are in the same TLD as your domain.

en categoria ns
WARN Nameservers on separate class C's WARNING: We cannot test to see if your nameservers are all on the same Class C (technically, /24) range, because the root servers are not sending glue. We plan to add such a test later, but today you will have to manually check to make sure that they are on separate Class C ranges. Your nameservers should be at geographically dispersed locations. You should not have all of your nameservers at the same location. RFC2182 3.1 goes into more detail about secondary nameserver location.
FAIL Single Point of Failure ERROR: Although you have at least 2 NS records, they both point to the same server, resulting in a single point of failure. You are required to have at least 2 nameservers per RFC 1035 section 2.2.

categoria SOA
WARN SOA REFRESH value WARNING: Your SOA REFRESH interval is : 86400 seconds. This seems high. You should consider decreasing this value to about 3600-7200 seconds (or higher, if using DNS NOTIFY). RFC1912 2.2 recommends a value between 1200 to 43200 seconds (20 minutes to 12 hours, with the longer time periods used for very slow Internet connections), and if you are using DNS NOTIFY the refresh value is not as important (RIPE recommend 86400 seconds if using DNS NOTIFY). This value determines how often secondary/slave nameservers check with the master for updates. A value that is too high will cause DNS changes to be in limbo for a long time.
WARN SOA MINIMUM TTL value WARNING: Your SOA MINIMUM TTL is : 300 seconds. This seems low (unless you are just about to update your DNS). You should consider increasing this value to somewhere between 3600 and 10800. RFC2308 suggests a value of 1-3 hours. This value used to determine the default (technically, minimum) TTL (time-to-live) for DNS entries, but now is used for negative caching.

categoria MX
FAIL MX Category ERROR: I couldn't find any MX records for multisa.com.mx. If you want to receive E-mail on this domain, you should have MX record(s). Without any MX records, mailservers should attempt to deliver mail to the A record for multisa.com.mx. I can't continue in a case like this, so I'm assuming you don't receive mail on this domain

categoria MAIL
FAIL Connect to mail servers ERROR: I could not find any mailservers for multisa.com.mx.

estos son solo los warnings y fails ya ke el reporte es algo estenso. los otros dos dominios los tengo en no-ip.com y con esos no tengo problema alguno. Epero alguno de ustedes me pueda orientar o decirme por donde buscar, ya ke no entiendo mucho de esto.
Gracias de antemano
Atención: Estás leyendo un tema que no tiene actividad desde hace más de 6 MESES, te recomendamos abrir un Nuevo tema en lugar de responder al actual.
Respuesta

La zona horaria es GMT -6. Ahora son las 22:38.