Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 15/09/2008, 20:48
monoswim
$moderador{'Esteban'}

Antigüedad: 22 años, 3 meses
Respuesta: micrófono en ubuntu...:(

Bueno, después de estar unas horas probando...navegando...investigando...encontré varios puntos interesantes para compartirlos...

para solucionar lo que me pasaba de que grababa con sonido sucio:

Edit - preferences - audio E/S - Grabando - dispositivo => cambiar a Asla(default)

Luego me empezó a grabar bien, pero en un solo canal...me daba este error

"Error while opening sound device. Please check the input device settings and the project sample rate."

En mi caso era porque mi placa de sonido no puede grabar y reproducir al mismo tiempo...también se ve en AUDIO E/S

Es un error muy común, les dejo los 4 motivos principales

Código:
You could have one or more of the following problems:
1) Trying to use a sample rate that your sound card doesn't supply. Check the bottom left hand corner of Audacity's main screen. There's a drop-down menu there that should say something like "44100" or "48000" Hz. Those are the two most common sample rates that people use.
2) You could be trying to record more channels than your sound card provides. In the edit -> preferences -> audio i/o menu, make sure the number of channels is either 1 or 2 (for most users).
3) Your sound card might not support recording and playing at the same time. This seems unlikely, but can you record when no other sounds are playing?
4) You could simply have the wrong input or output source selected. Often if you plug/unplug a USB device, that device will set itself as the default audio device for your computer and if it's something like a microphone or turntable then it won't be able to play sounds.

Really the best thing to do is tell us what you're trying to record and we can help from there.
Espero que les sirva

Saludos