Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 18/05/2009, 11:02
djcesar

Antigüedad: 15 años, 1 mes
Respuesta: Confusion Configurar Google Apps de name.com con dominio y Hosting en host

Buscando encontre esta otra info:

Can I Use Google Apps Even if I Have a Different Web Host Provider?

It is possible to use Google Apps and have a different web host provider! There are two ways that you are able to do this. The first method involves using our default name servers. Follow these instructions if you are using our default name servers:

Click on the 'Account' icon at the top of your screen.

On your 'Account' page, click the '(enable)' link to the right of the domain you are modifying.

We will automatically set up the necessary DNS settings for Google Apps to properly function.

Click on the domain name.

At the 'Domain Management' page, click on 'DNS Management' located in your 'Control Panel' on the right side of your screen.

You will need to remove four of the current DNS entries. The first entry that must be removed is the 'CNAME' record that corresponds to ww.YOURDOMAIN.com. You will do this by clicking on the '(remove)' link next to the record. Next, you will need to remove the three 'A' records that were added by our system. Remove these records in the same manner.

Now you will need to add the 'A' records that are provided by your web host provider. Two 'A' records are needed; the first will correspond to 'Name.com' and it will point to the IP address provided by your web host provider. The second will correspond to ".yourdomain.com" and will point to the same IP address as the previous 'A' record.

After you make these changes your website will become viewable in approximately one hour.

The second option you may pursue, and the option that we recommend if you are unfamiliar with DNS settings, uses your web host provider's name servers. After you have enabled Google Apps for your domain you will see all of the necessary DNS settings for Google Apps to function properly. You will need to give all of those entries to your web host provider so they can add them to their servers. We recommend taking a screenshot of your DNS management page and providing that to them.

Alli hablan sobre modificar el registro CNAME, pero no me ha quedado claro como debe quedar correctamente

alguien me puede dar una luz??? lamentablemente no entiendo 100% el ingles