Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 13/07/2009, 08:36
codeman1234

Antigüedad: 16 años, 2 meses
Respuesta: Problema con instalacion Linux Slackware

Lo he intentado instalar otra vez y me saca el siguiente error cuando Busca el CD/DVD de instalacion:

No IDE/SCSI drive, so we will try scanning for CD drives on old proprietary interfaces, such as SoundBlaster pre-IDE CD drives, Sony CDU-31a, Sony 535, old Mitsumi pre-IDE, old Optics, etc. For this scan to work at all, you will need to be using a bootdisk that supports your CD drive. Please press ENTER to begin this last-chance scan for old, obslete hardware.

Por lo que entiendo que mi disco duro no sopporta ese CDrom y por eso no lo encuentra o no lo puede montar. Al darle ENTER me dice lo siguiente:

A CD/DVD drive could not be found on any of the devices that were scanned. Possible reasons include using a bootdisk or kernel that doesn't support your drive, failing to pass paremeters needed by some drives to the kernel, not having Slackware disc in your CD/DVD drive, or using a drive connected to a Plug and Play soundcard (In this case, connecting the drive directly to the IDE interfce often helps.) Please make sure you are using the correct bootdisk for your hardware, consult the BOOTING file for possible information on forcing the detection of your drive, and then reattempt installation. If all else fails, see FAQ.TXT for information about copying parts of this CD to your DOS partition and installing it from there.

You will now be returned to the main menu. If you wanto to try looking for the CD again you may skip directly to the SOURCE menu selection.

Por lo que dice que el kernel que utilizo es el equivocado para mi CDrom voy intentar instalarlo con otro kernel haber si me deja y os cuento.

Saludos