Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 20/03/2003, 14:02
comarine

Antigüedad: 21 años, 4 meses
Gracias Caricato, no creo que me sirva para esto pero igual tomo nota para cuando se me presente el caso.

El problema es que tengo un menú desplegable que se superpone con un formulario con popup y como es lógico queda arriba del menú. Encontré esta solución en la página donde bajé el menú (http://www.burmees.nl/menu/menus.htm) pero al aplicarla me dice que no existe ScLoc.

Why do the menu items drop behind some HTML elements.?

Some elements, like some form elements, and objects like Flash are outside the z-order of the document. They are always on top. This is browser behavior and cannot be changed. One way to work around that is to temporarely hide the element in question when the menu drops.

1- Put the form(s), element(s) or object(s) inside a named div: (For Netscape4 it is better to include the whole form instead of single elements)

<div id='HideDiv1' style="position:relative;"> element(s) </div>

2- Make an array in the document with the elements

<script type='text/javascript'>
var HideArray=['HideDiv1','HideDiv2',...............];
</script>
<body>

3- Replace the empty functions BeforeFirstOpen and AfterCloseAll (Found in the variable file) with:

function BeforeFirstOpen(){
if(ScLoc.HideArray){
var H_A,H_Al,H_El,i;
H_A=ScLoc.HideArray;
H_Al=H_A.length;
for (i=0;i<H_Al;i++){
H_El=Nav4?ScLoc.document.layers[H_A[i]]:DomYes?ScLoc.document.getElementById(H_A[i]).style:ScLoc.document.all[H_A[i]].style;
H_El.visibility=M_Hide}}}

function AfterCloseAll(){
if(ScLoc.HideArray){
var H_A,H_Al,H_El,i;
H_A=ScLoc.HideArray;
H_Al=H_A.length;
for (i=0;i<H_Al;i++){
H_El=Nav4?ScLoc.document.layers[H_A[i]]:DomYes?ScLoc.document.getElementById(H_A[i]).style:ScLoc.document.all[H_A[i]].style;
H_El.visibility=M_Show}}}